No Place Like Home?
1. Maria
She talked about effects of SNS. She said that SNS have a great influence on our life. She introduced good points and bad points of SNS. Good points are three. First, we can connect with famous people by using SNS. Now, a lot of entertainer use it and they post not only their self-sending but also their private life. Usually, we can hardly get information of their private life. Second, it is possible to advertise ourselves. There are a lot of well-known person who come from SNS. Third, we can spread our opinions on the SNS. Next, bad points. We are apt to be into SNS. It decrees opportunity to communicate with our friends, family and so on. Second, there is a danger of fake news. When earthquake occurred in Kumamoto, fake news was shared. It scared a lot of people. She said we always have to be careful using SNS.
I agree with her idea. I look over through my favorite musicians and talents everyday. However, I got tricked by the information of SNS. So, I have to be careful to accept the information of SNS without question.
2. Hikari
She talked about international problem. Recently, relation of Japan and Korea have been uncomfortable atmosphere. For example, export restrictions and historical problem. That's because Japan brought Korea under control with overwhelming military force. Japan made them learn Japanese language and Japanese culture. Korea is a neighboring country. So, we should build a good relationship with Korea. We should understand each other.
To tell the truth, I don't have good image for Korea. Maybe, the cause of it is that I judge the whole from just one aspect of it. I think I should endeavor to understand Korea.
3. Yuko
She talked about difference of culture between Japan and America. There are a lot of difference. First, Japanese people eat rice as staple diet. Contrary to it, Americans eat bred as staple diet. Second, when Japanese eat noodles, we make a noise. In America, making a noise with eating noodles is taboo.
I didn't know that there are a lot of culture differences between Japan and America. I think it is important to learn culture of foreign countries. I want to put this information when I go to America or I meet American people.
4. Yuri
She talked about night job. For example, host club and cabaret. Seemingly, night job has only disadvantages. However, there are advantages. First, we are able to make money in short time. There is a person who earns 30000000 yens one night. Second, we are able to buy things which we want. That's because their customer supply them with money and goods. Naturally, there are disadvantages. They make their customer misunderstand. Their customer assume that they are liked. Besides, they have to drink alcohol with their customer. It isn't good for their health.
I know a host who is energetic in host in Tokyo. His appearance is gorgeous, but he had a great idea for his job and his customer. So, I think night job is so bad.
5. My presentation
I talked about no place like home?. I talked it based on my experience in Finland. My precious things when I am in abroad are food, culture and climate. That's because I am picky eater. I have a lot of dislikes. So, I was so worry about food before I went to Finland. Fortunately, I didn't have opportunity to eat these foods. Besides, finish culture is similar to Japan. Then I am sweat easier. So, finish's cold climate matched me. In conclusion, I felt comfortable in Finland. I think it is fortune whether you feel comfortable in abroad whether you don't feel comfortable.
She talked about effects of SNS. She said that SNS have a great influence on our life. She introduced good points and bad points of SNS. Good points are three. First, we can connect with famous people by using SNS. Now, a lot of entertainer use it and they post not only their self-sending but also their private life. Usually, we can hardly get information of their private life. Second, it is possible to advertise ourselves. There are a lot of well-known person who come from SNS. Third, we can spread our opinions on the SNS. Next, bad points. We are apt to be into SNS. It decrees opportunity to communicate with our friends, family and so on. Second, there is a danger of fake news. When earthquake occurred in Kumamoto, fake news was shared. It scared a lot of people. She said we always have to be careful using SNS.
I agree with her idea. I look over through my favorite musicians and talents everyday. However, I got tricked by the information of SNS. So, I have to be careful to accept the information of SNS without question.
2. Hikari
She talked about international problem. Recently, relation of Japan and Korea have been uncomfortable atmosphere. For example, export restrictions and historical problem. That's because Japan brought Korea under control with overwhelming military force. Japan made them learn Japanese language and Japanese culture. Korea is a neighboring country. So, we should build a good relationship with Korea. We should understand each other.
To tell the truth, I don't have good image for Korea. Maybe, the cause of it is that I judge the whole from just one aspect of it. I think I should endeavor to understand Korea.
3. Yuko
She talked about difference of culture between Japan and America. There are a lot of difference. First, Japanese people eat rice as staple diet. Contrary to it, Americans eat bred as staple diet. Second, when Japanese eat noodles, we make a noise. In America, making a noise with eating noodles is taboo.
I didn't know that there are a lot of culture differences between Japan and America. I think it is important to learn culture of foreign countries. I want to put this information when I go to America or I meet American people.
4. Yuri
She talked about night job. For example, host club and cabaret. Seemingly, night job has only disadvantages. However, there are advantages. First, we are able to make money in short time. There is a person who earns 30000000 yens one night. Second, we are able to buy things which we want. That's because their customer supply them with money and goods. Naturally, there are disadvantages. They make their customer misunderstand. Their customer assume that they are liked. Besides, they have to drink alcohol with their customer. It isn't good for their health.
I know a host who is energetic in host in Tokyo. His appearance is gorgeous, but he had a great idea for his job and his customer. So, I think night job is so bad.
5. My presentation
I talked about no place like home?. I talked it based on my experience in Finland. My precious things when I am in abroad are food, culture and climate. That's because I am picky eater. I have a lot of dislikes. So, I was so worry about food before I went to Finland. Fortunately, I didn't have opportunity to eat these foods. Besides, finish culture is similar to Japan. Then I am sweat easier. So, finish's cold climate matched me. In conclusion, I felt comfortable in Finland. I think it is fortune whether you feel comfortable in abroad whether you don't feel comfortable.
I think you should speak more slowly because when I listen to your presentation, I had some parts that I couldn't hear. Besides, you used many difficult words in your presentation, so I couldn't understand easily at that time. If you use easier vocabulary, audiences can image your contents clearly and they can also understand certainly.
ReplyDeleteI could understand that you could have spent precious days in Finland and it was lucky that Finnish lifestyle suited you. To make your presentation more understandable, I think you should speak much more slowly and you should mention what you want to emphasize twice. If you do that, your presentation must be going to be better.
ReplyDeleteYour presentation topic was very interesting and I think you could have a nice time in Finland. By the way, I think you should speak more fluently, so you need remembering your script. If you do that, your presentation will be great.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed your presentation because I am interested in foreign countries. Your topic was so clear and easy to understand. However, sometimes I could not understand what you said. I recommend you to speak more clearly.
ReplyDelete