My goals for the future
1. Yuko
She talked about her goals for the future. First, finding suitable job. Of course, it is important for her to earn money to do what she wants to do. If she works at big company, there are a lot of chances to raise herself to a higher position. However, money is not everything. She thinks that there are a lot of things which is more precious than money. So, she is finding job which is suitable for her. Second, improving her communication skills. She thinks that communication skill is important to make good environment.
I agree with her ideas. I want to find suitable job too. I can't find things which I want to do seriously. The past 1 years have flown by.
2. Mako
She talked about her strength and weakness. First, her strength is having curiosity. When she was child, she learned piano, calligraphy, and ikebana etc. Second, her weakness is that she can't use her time well. This is because she often concentrates on one thing. Owing to this, she couldn't practice them equally and she lost her motivation for them. In conclusion, curiosity is very important for her. Now, she wants to introduce non-Japanese to Japanese traditional culture. Besides, she tries to cooking dishes.
I think curiosity is very important. I depend on my mother for cooking. So, I want to try to cooking too.
3. Mio
She talked about her strength and weakness. She introduced us to two of each. First, she is optimistic. The thing is that she doesn't care small things. She has never waste her time. She can use a lot of time when we usually use to worry about something. Second, she doesn't tense up. This is because she has experienced a lot of different things. When she was child, she sung songs in front of audience. Besides, she was member of track-and field sports club. She ran in front of audience. Next, her weakness. She tends to give up and be indifferent. She can't find what she wants to do.
I was surprised that she doesn't feel nervous. Certainly, she was laid back when she was making presentation. I was envious of her characteristic. I often feel nervous. So, I want to follow her.
4. Maria
She talked about her strength and weakness. Her strength is getting calm. If people around her are impatient, she is able to be calm. This is very good characteristic. This is because people who are in hurry are liable to overlook things. Besides, she is good at keeping on trying. When she was child, she played volleyball and she was captain of the volleyball club. These experiences made her strong. Especially, entrance exam was so hard for her, but she never gave up. Next, her weakness. She can't use time effectively. She grapple with her task until the last time. She often falls into a doze in class. She said, I begin to study for exam from today. Keep up with your studies!
I think that it is great that be able to be calm. I am often in hurry and overlook things. I want to learn from you.
5. My presentation
I talked about my goals for the future. I talked about goal which I want to do while I am in school. I want to improve my English skill. I want to talk with non-Japanese by using English. If it is possible, I'd like to go abroad to study English. Then, I want to improve my French. This is very difficult for me. However, it must broaden my world. In this time, I was going to make presentation without using draft. However, I used it. I think I have to make presentation without using drafts.
She talked about her goals for the future. First, finding suitable job. Of course, it is important for her to earn money to do what she wants to do. If she works at big company, there are a lot of chances to raise herself to a higher position. However, money is not everything. She thinks that there are a lot of things which is more precious than money. So, she is finding job which is suitable for her. Second, improving her communication skills. She thinks that communication skill is important to make good environment.
I agree with her ideas. I want to find suitable job too. I can't find things which I want to do seriously. The past 1 years have flown by.
2. Mako
She talked about her strength and weakness. First, her strength is having curiosity. When she was child, she learned piano, calligraphy, and ikebana etc. Second, her weakness is that she can't use her time well. This is because she often concentrates on one thing. Owing to this, she couldn't practice them equally and she lost her motivation for them. In conclusion, curiosity is very important for her. Now, she wants to introduce non-Japanese to Japanese traditional culture. Besides, she tries to cooking dishes.
I think curiosity is very important. I depend on my mother for cooking. So, I want to try to cooking too.
3. Mio
She talked about her strength and weakness. She introduced us to two of each. First, she is optimistic. The thing is that she doesn't care small things. She has never waste her time. She can use a lot of time when we usually use to worry about something. Second, she doesn't tense up. This is because she has experienced a lot of different things. When she was child, she sung songs in front of audience. Besides, she was member of track-and field sports club. She ran in front of audience. Next, her weakness. She tends to give up and be indifferent. She can't find what she wants to do.
I was surprised that she doesn't feel nervous. Certainly, she was laid back when she was making presentation. I was envious of her characteristic. I often feel nervous. So, I want to follow her.
4. Maria
She talked about her strength and weakness. Her strength is getting calm. If people around her are impatient, she is able to be calm. This is very good characteristic. This is because people who are in hurry are liable to overlook things. Besides, she is good at keeping on trying. When she was child, she played volleyball and she was captain of the volleyball club. These experiences made her strong. Especially, entrance exam was so hard for her, but she never gave up. Next, her weakness. She can't use time effectively. She grapple with her task until the last time. She often falls into a doze in class. She said, I begin to study for exam from today. Keep up with your studies!
I think that it is great that be able to be calm. I am often in hurry and overlook things. I want to learn from you.
5. My presentation
I talked about my goals for the future. I talked about goal which I want to do while I am in school. I want to improve my English skill. I want to talk with non-Japanese by using English. If it is possible, I'd like to go abroad to study English. Then, I want to improve my French. This is very difficult for me. However, it must broaden my world. In this time, I was going to make presentation without using draft. However, I used it. I think I have to make presentation without using drafts.
I give you some tips to support your next presentation. First, I think your idea about some jobs was difficult to understand. You introduced them in time order, but sometimes your explanation went back to the past and it confused me. Therefore, I think you should have emphasized your present idea after some explanations. Second, I think your picture's position was a little high. It disturbed your voice and connection between you and the members. In next time, I want you to pay attention to connection as just conversation with your members.
ReplyDeleteI thought your presentation about your goals for the future was the best of others. There are some reasons. First, your data was so simple that I did not need to get unnecessary information. Second, your presentation order was well-constituted. You talked in time order. I think it was good.
ReplyDeleteYour presentation was clear, so I could understand easily. If I would suggest something to you, I would say you should talk more slowly and put some stress on the words you want to emphasize. This is because you talked in a monotonous voice, like flat voice, so every words flowed away. If you try to care about these points, your presentation must be greater.
ReplyDeleteI think your presentation was good because your contents what you wanted to say were clear. However, sometimes your words were vague.To improve your presentation, please speak more clear.
ReplyDelete