Success
1. Miho
She talked about success which she had experienced in her life. When she was high school student, she joined brass band. At first, she couldn't read sheet music. However, she asked her friend to teach how to read sheer music. Then she practiced the music instrument. She had faced unexpected incident. She got through these difficulty. Finally, she got a gold medal. She said that it is important for us to do the best we can and cherish people around us.
I was surprised that I heard she plays the music instrument. I want to cherish people around me and express gratitude.
2. Saya
Having encountered English is success for her. She couldn't write alphabet when she was junior high school student. Although she was that kind of person, she changed under the influence of her friend. Her friend was good at English. So, she wanted to become someone like her. After that, she studied English so hard and she went to Singapore and Montana. She said that it is important for us to do not hesitate and go for break.
I often feel failure and it is difficult for me to not feeling failure. I want to progress bit by bit.
3. Ayari
She introduced some points of success. First, having confidence. If we don't have confidence, we can't do anything. Second, be kind. It is important for us to accept all kinds of values. Besides, do not expect in return. Third, try challenging ourselves to new things. She wants to try skydiving etc... Fifth, establishing ourselves. It is not good us to depend on parents.
I think that do not expecting in return. Sometimes, I do something because I expect in return. I have to be careful so as not to make the same mistake again.
4. Mana
She talked importance things to succeed in our life. It is important for us to prepare small targets. Small things add up to make a big difference. We have a tendency to chase big target. However, accumulation is so important. Besides, she introduced us wise saying of famous people.
I am liable to pursue big target and trifle small target. If I so something steadily, it will lead to something. I want to remember that small things add up to make a big difference.
5. Aya
She talked about her success. First, it is important for her to learn from challenging. If she can't succeed, she can learn from mistake. She can do something so as not to make the same mistake. Of course, she had made a lot of mistakes but she tries not to do it. Second, not to give up. It is important for us to succeed in our life.
I think it is important for us to learn from challenging. Otherwise I make the same mistakes one after another. I want to try not to do it.
6. My presentation
I talked about Edison. This is because when I hear the word success, I think of Edison. In this time, I used term. So, I think my presentation was hard to understand. In this time, I talked by looking my text book, So, I want to talk without looking at the lines on my textbook.
She talked about success which she had experienced in her life. When she was high school student, she joined brass band. At first, she couldn't read sheet music. However, she asked her friend to teach how to read sheer music. Then she practiced the music instrument. She had faced unexpected incident. She got through these difficulty. Finally, she got a gold medal. She said that it is important for us to do the best we can and cherish people around us.
I was surprised that I heard she plays the music instrument. I want to cherish people around me and express gratitude.
2. Saya
Having encountered English is success for her. She couldn't write alphabet when she was junior high school student. Although she was that kind of person, she changed under the influence of her friend. Her friend was good at English. So, she wanted to become someone like her. After that, she studied English so hard and she went to Singapore and Montana. She said that it is important for us to do not hesitate and go for break.
I often feel failure and it is difficult for me to not feeling failure. I want to progress bit by bit.
3. Ayari
She introduced some points of success. First, having confidence. If we don't have confidence, we can't do anything. Second, be kind. It is important for us to accept all kinds of values. Besides, do not expect in return. Third, try challenging ourselves to new things. She wants to try skydiving etc... Fifth, establishing ourselves. It is not good us to depend on parents.
I think that do not expecting in return. Sometimes, I do something because I expect in return. I have to be careful so as not to make the same mistake again.
4. Mana
She talked importance things to succeed in our life. It is important for us to prepare small targets. Small things add up to make a big difference. We have a tendency to chase big target. However, accumulation is so important. Besides, she introduced us wise saying of famous people.
I am liable to pursue big target and trifle small target. If I so something steadily, it will lead to something. I want to remember that small things add up to make a big difference.
5. Aya
She talked about her success. First, it is important for her to learn from challenging. If she can't succeed, she can learn from mistake. She can do something so as not to make the same mistake. Of course, she had made a lot of mistakes but she tries not to do it. Second, not to give up. It is important for us to succeed in our life.
I think it is important for us to learn from challenging. Otherwise I make the same mistakes one after another. I want to try not to do it.
6. My presentation
I talked about Edison. This is because when I hear the word success, I think of Edison. In this time, I used term. So, I think my presentation was hard to understand. In this time, I talked by looking my text book, So, I want to talk without looking at the lines on my textbook.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYou used some pictures in your presentation, but you should use not only them but also some sentences because they help you to summarize your opinion. If you do so, listeners can be more easy to understand what you want to say.
ReplyDeleteYou used many terms in your presentation, so it was a little hard to understand your taking. You sometimes explain them using another words. Then, I could know what they means. Therefore, I think you should have explained as many terms as you can. If you do that, lisners could understand your presentation well and easily.
ReplyDeleteI liked the contents of your presentation because I didin't hit upon that. However some words were difficult for me, so I was not able to write down. It's better to replace more easy words. And it become better by takling more slowly.
ReplyDeleteYour presentation was interesting for me because you told about a great person. However, the level of words you used was a little difficult for me to understand. Next time, you may well use words everyone can understand the meaning. You should speak more slowly as we might miss listening to what you say.
ReplyDeleteI think your presentation was able to learn about famous success person. But in your presentation, I think you should change your voice tone and accent when you talk important things. If you change your voice tone or accent, your listeners can feel not only the important things but also your feeling.
ReplyDelete