How I was as a child

1. Arisa
   She talked about how she has changed since her childhood. She used to do anything which she was told. However she was perfectionist. She sometimes painted herself into a corner. This was because she had a round bald spot on her eye brows. She expressed opinions about family rule. She said that people who is under twenty should obey their family rule. She thinks that rule  protects us against criminals and dangers.

   I haven't me people who had round bald spot. I was so surprised and I thought she tastes all sorts of knocks in life. I agreed that her opinions. I think rule  protects us against criminals and dangers.

2. Taisei
    He talked about how he was as a child. He was born in Hitoyosi. His parents were not so strict. He grew up in an free and easy going atmosphere, but that isn't to say of course there were family rules in his house. He had to do his homework before he played video game. He loves playing game since a long time ago. He has been played a lot of games. He is interested in e-Sports. e-Sports is an abbreviation "Electric sports".

    I think it was good that he kept his family rule. Playing game was so interesting. So, if I were him, maybe I can't obey rule.

3.Maria
    She talked about how she was as a child. She was shy and she couldn't say in public. However when she was with her family, she was so selfish. She liked drawing picture. She took piano lessons though she didn't like playing the piano. The older she grew, the more she was able to speak in public. Besides, she talked her dream. She wanted to be animal photographer.

    I can't imagine that she was shy and she wasn't able to speak in public. Now, she speaks in public boldly. So, I think she is great.

4.Yuko
   She talked about how she was as a child. She often played outside. She played on jungle  gym and seesaw. She had been to looking forward to sports day. After she entered elementary school, she liked to rope and play on a unicycle. When she become the higher class at school, she was keen on playing cards. Besides, she talked her family rules. She has to return home until 10 p.m. She accepts this rule.

   I think that her family rule is strict for me. I was surprised that she accepts these rules. If I were woman, maybe I have to go home early too.

5.Hikari
   She talked about how she was as a child. She was shy and she wasn't able to speak stranger. So, there was a time when she used to be alone. She took lessons. For example, swimming and volleyball. Now, she is able to communicate people. Also, she talked about her future. She wants to get job which has opportunity to communicate with foreign people. She wants to use English. She thinks that working at airport.

   I sympathized her dream. I want to use English on work. I think I have to think
my future.

6.My presentation
   I didn't check comment which my classmates wrote for me and I made same mistakes. Last time, I was said that you spoke too fast. I was said that same things this time. I am often tense when I speak in public. I think it is due to shortage of my preparations. I want to practice before goes on.














Comments

  1. The stories when you were young were really fun. If you speak more slowly, we can understand your presentation well. It was difficult to listen your presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You speak frequently, but I sometimes couldn't understand what you said. So please try to speak more slowly next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got really interested in your childhood. Thank you for giving us a good presentation. If I give you an advice for your presentation, I would say you should speak a little more slowly and try to use easier vocabularies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your presentation was so nice because your story of childhood was very interesting. If you speak more slowly, we can understand your opinions more easily, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your stories was so interesting! I couldn't listen to at first, so speak slower, and it will be better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My goals for the future

Definition of Best friend

Success