Self-improvement

1. Taisei
     He talked about self-improvements and introduced three points. First, paying attention to our clothes. It is often said that clothes make the man. I think that paying attention to clothes is so important. Second, having interests. He thinks having interests gets better everyday. Third, finding target. Having a target gets enthusiastic.

     He suggested three opinions. Especially, I experienced with having targets. I have not found my target yet. So, I was so troubled. I want to find my targets.

2. Hikari
     She talked about cosmetic surgery. There are a lot of cosmetic surgery. Among them, she showed us that removing moles. Some people should remove their moles. This is because their moles has favorable influence upon their bodies. Others remove it to be beautiful. She insisted that cosmetic surgery makes you more pretty. However, it is so risky. Sometimes, your face changes, after removing moles. I think it is difficult for her to decide whether she removes moles or whether she doesn't remove it, if she is same position.

      I did not know moles cause cancer. I assume that removing mole is to be beauty. However, I think it is good that you can get confidence, after removing mole.

3. Maria
     She showed us several ways to self improvement. For example, finding your good points, studying hard, losing weight. She said that she was studying hard for TOEIC and she agreed cosmetic surgery. She insisted that our body was given but our body are ourselves. So, she agreed cosmetic surgery.

      I can find my bad points soon. However, I can't find my good points. I think that sometimes I should be positive and find good points. Besides, I want to improve my good points.

4.Miho
    She introduced us that cosmetic surgery. She searched a lot of information. In fact, Japanese people often take  cosmetic surgery. I have images that Korean people does cosmetic surgery than Japanese people. However, Japan is the third largest country which has a lot of people who experienced cosmetic surgery.

     I was so surprised that there were a lot of people who experienced cosmetic surgery. I agree that doing cosmetic surgery. However, before doing it, we have to think of a risk of it.

5.My presentation
      I think that I should have prepare more. I made draft, but sometimes I didn't know how to pronounce words. Then, I didn't memorize draft. As much as possible, I wanted to take eye contact. However, I didn't memorize it. So, I couldn't take eye contact. Next time, I want to take plenty of time for presentation.





Comments

  1. I think your presentation was good but you had some time left. So if you have more details about your explanations such as positive words, you can use your presentation time effectively. Also, I think you took eye contact against us pretty well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your presentation was so good. My presentation was the same type, so It was easy to understand. Next time, You should use time fully and it will be better, I think!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My goals for the future

Definition of Best friend

Success