Definition of Best friend

1. Saya
   She introduced us to how to make her best friend. She did not have best friend before. However, she found best friend who appreciate each other. Besides, she showed us that her definitions of best friend. First, it is important for her to understand herself without saying nothing. Second, having some parts which she can respect. Third, point out her bad points. Also, she introduced TV drama.

I sympathize her idea of having some parts which I can respect. I have best friend and I admire many things about him. I want to find more things which I want to respect him.

2. Reina
    She talked about friendship between a man and a woman. She regard best friend as people who shows her good points and bad points. She has boy friend from her childhood. However, she doesn't has feeling for him. This is because he was the existence of competitions for her. So, they don't have feeling for each other. As a result of inspection which she searched , more than 60% people believes friendship between of a man and a woman.

I think that her definition of best friend is good. I’ve never thought girlfriend as competition. If I regard her as competition, we can boost each other up. I want to find such people regardless of age or gender.

3. Saki
    She talked about her best friend and introduced her definitions of best friend. She thinks that best friend is person who can understand her well, accept her opinion and feel each other essential.

I thought that I want to have friend who understand me well. In order to have that, I have to be person who understand friend and I want to be person who say to me best friend.

4. Nanako
    She introduced us to her best friend. She met her girl friend at elementary school. They played same sports and they got along with each other. Her definition of best friend is that she feel at ease when she is with people.

I think that it is important for me to be with people who makes me relax. I want to find such people and I want to be person who regard me as such person.

5. Hikari
    She talked about boyfriend and presented friendship between a man and a woman. As a result of investigation which she searched, it depends on combination. Especially, aggressive girl and passive boy go well together. Because man is so shy that he can not tell his mind to her. Also, woman are suited for continuing relationships between a man and a woman. Woman tend to regard boyfriend as partner.

I didn't know that there are combination in relationships between a man and a woman. I was so surprised when I listened it. I think that it is difficult to get along with the opposite sex.

6. My presentation
   In this time, I was going to prepare properly. However, I didn't prepare until the before. That's enough. I don't want to say same thing. So, next time, aside from whether it's good or bad, I want to come to grips with this presentation early. I think that I thought definition of best friend. However, my presentation time was very short. It showed that my presentation was not fully. Before I present, I have to read out aloud and measure time.











Comments

  1. I think that your definitions for best friend were new for me. You prepared power points sheets but it was only word, like me. If there are pictures figure and graph, it would let us better understand your opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sympathized with the point that it is significant to make friends happy. Through your presentation, I think if you speak more slowly, we can understand your opinions easily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could new definitions for best friend in your presentation. I thought if you speak more slowly it is more easy to understand your opinions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your presentation was good because you didn't speak too much. However it is better to speak slowly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your presentations because of your contents. However, it improves your presentation to use visual materials and talk slowly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My goals for the future

Success